Friday, October 14, 2011

ipad2 vs. galaxy tab

My first blog and i thought I'll keep it simple.


Lately life has been not very exciting. Its already 2 weeks since my last holiday and normally the best way to uplift your dull mood is to go shopping, so i decided to finally buy a tablet. After being a die-hard fan of apple for many years i gave up on apple since they started launching iJunk every month thereby putting themselves in the same position as Microsoft. Yes, the visionary Steve jobs said it "2011 be a year of copycats" and Apple has unknowingly copied the Microsoft model. So i thought i should look at the known copy of iPad, the Samsung galaxy tablet, but couldn't make up my mind.


When confused i use my sixth sense to reach a decision. My sixth sense is all around me in different shapes and sizes. So i asked couple of friends who all gave me their own view on why i should buy one over the other. Some played safe saying Apple is a long term story while some said that galaxy is cool and you can do lots of interesting things. I also got an intelligent piece of advice from my wife "You don't need either"


After all the insights from my sixth sense, I've finally made up my mind that I'll buy Samsung galaxy tablet and I've a strong argument for my decision - for some reason i just don't like apple, especially now that the visionary Steve Jobs won't be able to do anything but watch from above the fate of Apple. Rest in peace Mr.Jobs.


Life is too short to have an apple everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Punit ji...
    My vote is for S Galaxy...
    You have chosen a right one. Delete ur second thoughts about Apple...
    Instead of looking it as Apple Vs Samsung,
    It sounds good and if u view it as Whether Android Vs. IOS...
    Android is the latest sensation...

    ReplyDelete